As a qualified CHEK EXERCISE COACH I will effectively administer individualised exercise programs for all clients specific needs. Correct technique is emphasised throughout sessions with plenty of hands on assistance from COACH.
You will have an integration of mind-body fitness and traditional exercise programmes prescribed for your individual needs. You will understand how different types of exercise, from Tai Chi to cardiovascular conditioning to weight training, affect both parts of the autonomic nervous system – an often neglected factor that is vital to achieving success with you.
Using the C.H.E.K Institute’s unique system of assessing physiological load, developed by Paul Chek, we can determine the amount of physical and emotional stress placed upon the body. Using this system we can deliver a results driven program that will enhance your function and overall well-being.
• Assess your physiological load and write exercise programs to address low, moderate and high overall loads.
• Assess functional deficits and imbalances in the core and back musculature.
• Design personalized exercise programs that balance the autonomic nervous system.
• Design strategies optimising posture not only improves function, but increases overall wellness.
• Implement a plethora of exercises that enhance function
The C.H.E.K system is in its own right, an art as well as a science when the practitioner applies the multidisciplinary, holistic methods to produce life-long results for the clients. C.H.E.K Practitioners understand that the body is a system of many complex inter-related systems that all affect each other. They are highly skilled in human biomechanics, orthopaedic rehabilitation, and sports performance. The multidisciplinary C.H.E.K system is scientifically based and requires extensive training for practitioners.